Monday, February 7, 2011

Pharmacy-Style Floor Lamps

Another idea I'm going to completely steal from Nicole's drool-worthy apartment at Sketch42 - pharmacy-style floor lamps behind the sofa. 

I dream of a living room large enough to float a sofa like she's done, but if I can't do that, there's always the option of putting a table between the sofa and a wall to provide a little bump-out and room for some lamps.

She got her pair at Restoration Hardware - they're currently on sale for $279 (down from $379) and probably worth every penny.  I love them in the polished nickel:


But they also have a darker bronze finish:


However, I looked around and found some fairly close imitations at Lowes.  Only $93 each!  Unfortunately, they don't have polished nickel - but they have brushed nickel:

And oil-rubbed bronze:

No comments:

Post a Comment