Thursday, August 26, 2010

Surankari Mason at Calico Corners

Stumbled across this fabric and fell in love.



Or, as my son would say, "I double wow love it!"

(Yes, I do have the cutest kid in the entire world.  I have given up denying it.)

It's called Surankari Mason and is currently at Calico Corners for $38.99 a yard.  Yikes!

I know, I know.  This is probably a knock-off of some $100/yard fabric.  But on my budget we're looking for knock-offs of knock-offs.  Third generation, baby.

Because I have visions of doing a duvet cover and some pillows.  Major yardage.  But for that kind of money I could buy one ready-made.

So it might just end up as some pillows.

I'm not very familiar with Calico Corners.  Can I hope for a super sale in my near future?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness... I love Calico Corners!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful afternoon~
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete