Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Help Please

A couple of days ago, Reichel at Copy Cat Chic posted this curtain from Urban Outfitters and I'm obssessed.

It's called the Antoinette Damask Curtain in Purple, and unfortunately, this is the cheap version.  (In case you've never visited - which I suggest you do - Copy Cat Chic finds high end looks for less.) 

At $38 a panel, there's no way I can afford these curtains for the master bedroom (where I need at least 4 panels, but maybe up to 6).  So I've been on the lookout for a copycat of the copycat - or more likely - fabric that is very similar.

So far I haven't turned up anything - so I'm asking for help from my reader(s?).  If you come across anything strikingly similar - could you please let me know?

Thanks a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment