Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Love Affair Continues

Fabric.com, one of my favorite sources, added a bunch of new choices.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Waverly has a bunch of cute new options, but this has to be my favorite.  Perfect for curtains in a girls' room.  So sweet.  It's part of the April in Paris line, colorway is Sugarplum.  $9.98/yard


Waverly also offers two options in the French handwriting on fabric which is sweeping the blog world by storm.  It's called Pen Pal and is available in Blackbird:


Or Ivory.  

Both are $15.98/yard.

And I'm not crazy about the bird phenomenon sweeping through home decor, but I love this fabric.  It's so dramatic.  Richloom Lucy for $17.98/yard.  I like it in Licorice, but they have a couple of options.


I'm looking for fabric to recover my dining room chair cushions.  I like the above option and this one, Cat Island Coal,  from Tommy Bahama.  It's Indoor/Outdoor - so perfect for a dining room because it'll repel food, water, etc.  It's not as luxe looking as the Richloom, but much cheaper at $10.98/yard.  I'll definitely be ordering some samples soon.


Okay, this one isn't new, but I had forgotten about it and got to re-discover it.  I want this bad - but where?  It's Premier Prints Lulu Slub Texture in Yellow/Taupe for $6.98/yard.



Have you spotted any new favorites lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment