Friday, May 13, 2011

Home Decorators Collection Rugs

Did a bunch of online window shopping for rugs today.  Found the most I liked at Home Decorators Collection, but haven't pulled the trigger on any yet.

I'm still going for a mustard/gold color in the living room.  I liked this one:

Greco Area Rug

5'3" x 8'3" for $269 (other sizes and colors available). 

And this is a must-have situation for our dining room.  Unfortunately, they're out of stock in the size I need (5x8).  It's an outdoor rug, so it would hold up to food messes really well, and the reviews are all very enthusiastic that it doesn't look like your typical outdoor rug.


Lyrical Area Rug

It's brown twin sells for $279, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it comes back in stock soon.

Edited to Add:  Found it for about the same price at Rugs-Direct.com in a lot of different sizes.
On a different note, I'm still in love with this Pier 1 chest.  It fits the entryway perfectly.  I just don't want to spend $250+ on a piece of furniture I think I could recreate pretty easily out of a garage sale piece.


Pier 1 Wycliff Chest


Check out the inside...



From Simply Seleta

Too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment