Friday, July 13, 2012

Little Lady Dresser - Before

I did a little thrifting during my lunch break and picked up this tall dresser for $20.


It probably should have been cheaper.  It's missing two knobs, one of the drawer bottoms needs replacing, and it's definitely beat up.  In fact, I passed on this exact dresser earlier in the week.  But I know it will look oh so pretty in a couple of days and I needed a project. 

The curves are definitely sending me to a girly place.  We'll see what inspires me at the paint store tonight.  I'm hoping to have it finished by Monday (the boyfriend is skeptical).  Check back to see.

1 comment:

  1. Why are the men always skeptical?? Why can't they say "You can do it honey!"

    And my guy is always surprised when I do a decent job. Every time.

    I think $20 is a good investment, this will be beautiful when you r done!

    ReplyDelete