Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sarah's House

I'm a huge fan of Sarah Richardson.  I've loved all of her shows and wish HGTV would get with the program and start airing Sarah 101 instead of 101 episodes of House Hunters a week.  Until they do, I'm getting a small glimpse into the Sarah (and Tommy) magic through Rambling Renovator's weekly updates.

Sarah just finished the fourth season of Sarah's House which will air in Canada in the fall and in the U.S....????  I love how each season she chooses a very different house.  This one is brand new construction and is currently for sale for +$1 million.  Here's a few shots from the listing:






The bathroom is classic Sarah.  I always love how she mixes tiles, but most of her master baths are fairly interchangeable.  I don't like the family room too much from that picture - a little too much "touch of country" maybe?

I think my favorite Sarah's House so far is still Season 2 when she did the backsplit.



Unfortunately, the person who bought the house obviously just liked the bones and decided to completely redo it again.


From Carriage House Antiques

That's the after (after Sarah sold the house, that is).  You've officially seen good design murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment