Monday, January 24, 2011

Pottery Barn Coffee Table for Less

Every time I see the Rhys Coffee Table in a Pottery Barn catalog, I remember how much I love it.

And then I remember how much I hate the $600+ price tag.

Overstock currently has the "Norwich" coffee table for $334.99 with fantastic reviews.  So if you're looking for the same coffee table, but want to save some dough, that's an option.  The picture looks black, but many reviewers say it is in fact a dark brown.

Or you could build one yourself, like Georgia from More Like Home did here.  Inspired by Ana White, she drew up plans you can use for free.  She did a more rustic stain, but you could easily stain or paint it any color you'd like.  Her cost: $60 plus hardware.  Totally inspiring.  She also drew up the plans for the matching console table and end tables.  Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment