Monday, October 1, 2012

The Direction of My Bedroom This Week

I haven't worked on the master bedroom yet.  Hardly at all.  I threw up some curtains, painted the nightstands, and walked away.  I have a lot of ideas going on in my head, but I have yet to come up with a good, solid design plan.

However, I did come up with a new space plan this weekend.
Our bedroom is decent at 12' x 13' and it also serves as our office space.  We currently have this ugly armoire desk we inherited, and coupled with The General, it's too much big bulky furniture in the space.  I'd love a more modern, parsons style desk - long and sleek.



Via La Maison Boheme and Pinterest
I'm obsessed with this image.  Love the gold frames, love the wall lamp, love the built-in shelves.  Would kill to be able to hang/afford grasscloth walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment