Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ikea Vaster Pendant Lamp

I received my new Ikea catalog today in the mail.  Actually, I received two, because Ikea knows how much I love them and that I'm also very bad about misplacing things.

Anyway, not a lot knocked my socks off, but I'm still inspired to make a trip to the store soon and check out a few new products in person.  Something I'm definitely going to get the scoop on - the Vaster LED Pendant Light


Via core77

$89.99 and available in red, white or blue (how patriotic of you, Ikea)

I don't love it's current status, but I couldn't help notice it has a strikingly similar design to Circa Lighting's $525 (each) Hicks Pendant.


High Gloss Magazine via Design Manifest
 Paint can only do so much, but I'm thinking a cheap-ish DIY could make this baby look close enough for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment