Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Art for Kids

I finally joined Pinterest.  You can follow me here if you'd like -

Follow Me on Pinterest

I was already using it to find images whenever I had a project in mind.  What made me finally bite the bullet and get my own account?  Our stupid computer is messed up, once again, and I'm getting by without any of my inspiration files.  Hundreds of images - how frustrating!  So, I decided to go ahead and join Pinterest, so I would hopefully never lose them again.

I spotted these awesome Disney posters on Pinterest the other day and long for a place I can hang one in my house.  They are by a British artist named Rowan Stocks-Moore - for sale through his Etsy page.


Peter Pan Minimalist Poster $20
 I love  how simple and graphic they are.  Yet, most of them are still very kid accessible.



The Little Mermaid Minimalist Poster $20
I think it's important to remember that just because something is for kids doesn't mean it has to be too juvenile.


Alice in Wonderland Minimalist Poster $20
 The Peter Pan one is my favorite - which do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment