Monday, January 7, 2013

Velvet Ikat

Found a seller on Etsy called Textile Gallery and I'm seriously happy.


Velvet Ikat Goodness

They sell ready made pillows as well, but I love the yard-long pieces you can make into whatever you desire.  I love the pattern above, but it's described as red and I need pink.  Maybe this one?


I would use it to make a big bolster for my bed.  Like Madeline Weinrib.



Of course, there's also this cheaper, non-velvet fabric that I like for pink polka dots.  I like the smaller dots a bit more than the big ones.


Waverly Seeing Spots - Fabric.com

P.S.  I'm having Blogger issues in Internet Explorer - it won't give me the button to open files when I need to upload a picture - I know, white girl problems.  I finally went through Google to write this post.  Thought I would mention it in case anyone else is having the same problem, or happens to know an easy solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment