Monday, March 11, 2013

Library Dining Rooms

I love the look of a library dining room.  It works extremely well because of the combination of two spaces you might not use that much (formal dining room and a library) into a layered and interesting use of square footage.  I tend to like the ones with built ins and a darker, cozier design.

My favorite at the moment:

Peter Dunham designed, from Domino via designing "the life"
Habitually Chic


Simply Beautiful
 
Your Day Simplified
Beautiful Libraries
 
Apartment Therapy
Pics above and below via Victoria Dreste Designs


The one below isn't my style at all, but I love how it translates the idea of a library dining room into the space of a small breakfast nook, but the use of a mirror makes it look a lot bigger.  Fantastic space plan.

Traditions Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment